Love to Sew Studios’ School-year program runs from September through May. Tuition is based on the total season, not the number of classes per month, and is conveniently divided into 9 equal monthly payments (Sep. Oct. Nov. Dec. Jan. Feb. March, April, May). New students are accepted throughout the year based on availability.
Easy, All-inclusive Program Rates!
- NO Registration Fees EVER… we do not believe that anyone should have to pay to “register” their child for a class
- FREE Ribbon Awards given through out the year for students’ accomplishments
- Fabric, Thread, and other basic Supplies provided to you for FREE
- FREE Yearly Awards given at the End-Of-The-Year Celebration and Awards Party including Ribbon Awards, Trophies, Rosettes, and Medallions
- NO EXTRA Fees for in-class Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine Parties and Projects
- NO EXTRA Fees for in-class workshops and fashion portfolio building
Junior Class: 1 weekly 1.5 hour class = $125.00 per month
Senior Class: 1 weekly 2.0 hour class = $150.00 per month
Adult Class: Sign up for Semi-Private or Private Lessons
- Family Discount: Save 10% when enrolling more than one child in the same family.
- Multiply Class Discount: Save 10% when enrolling the same child in more than one class per week.
- Full Year Discount: Save 10% by paying for the season in full. (This payment must be made on the first day of class in September.)
Love to Sew Studio will be happy to set up your account on a convenient Automatic Installment Plan. We will need your Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or Paypal account to set up your monthly automatic payment plan. Please note: a $3.00 per month processing fee will be added to your monthly fee if you are using a credit card or paypal. (We are charged a $6.00 fee, and we split the fee with you.)
Ways to Pay the Monthly Fee:
- Cash. Place in an envelope with your child’s name on it.
- Check. Place in an envelope with your child’s name on it.
- PayPal. We will send you a money request reminder each month, then you pay the bill through PayPal.
- Credit Card. Fill out our credit card authorization form one time to be on file, then we bill your credit card each month. (This is the fastest, easiest and most convenient way to pay, however, there is a $3.00 processing fee added to your monthly fee each month.)
Should you choose not to use our convenient automatic payment plan, monthly fees are due the FIRST CLASS of the month. Please put the payment in an envelope with your child’s name on it. Payments received after the first week of the month need to have a $15.00 late payment fee added onto it.
If, for any reason you need to stop weekly classes at Love to Sew Studio simply send an email to the director stating when you plan to discontinue.
Note: Students who stop sewing classes prior to the “End-of-the-Year” Celebration and Awards Party in May, will not be entitled to receive their yearly awards, gifts, and trophies. You will not receive a refund for classes you did not attend, if you discontinue in the middle of the month. If you opted to pay for the full sewing season to receive the 10% discount, there are no refunds or credits if you discontinue, for any reason, mid-year.
In the event your child is not able to make a class please email us to let us know. There are NO refunds, deductions, or credits granted for any missed class or camp, however Love to Sew Studio offers a convenient make-up policy. Make-up classes are available for any missed class due to illness, family vacation, or personal conflict. While the studio will have some scheduled breaks during the school season, these are not paid classes and do not need to be made up. Monthly payments are for a portion of the year’s program, not a specific quantity of lessons, and a space is reserved for your child in a specific class based for the entire season.
Make-up classes for our weekly monthly classes during the school year must be taken within 30 days of the missed class or prior to the missed class if you know when you will be absent. To schedule a make up class, email the studio for availability. All make-up classes for our monthly weekly classes during the school year must be made up prior to our End-of-the-Year Party.
Missed summer classes or camp days must be made up by the final week of summer camp depending upon availability.
There are no make-ups given for a missed special weekend workshop.
No Show Fees:
Any student who is holding a spot for a workshop, special class, or private lesson and does not show, will be charged a $30.00 no show fee. Holding a spot in a class and not showing up takes spaces away from other eager students and costs both the teacher, the extra instructor hired for the class, and the Studio. Our No Show Fee Policy is meant to enable the efficiency and maximize availability to our studio classes. To avoid the fee, please cancel your spot in the class no later than 24 hours prior to the start of the class.